Thursday, December 10, 2009

Are you ever scared to face your partner with no makeup??

I'm just curious..


My friend's boyf has never seen her without a full face of makeup and although she's pretty she looks quite different! Is/was anyone ever paranoid about it?


Has anyone's partner reacted badly when they showed themselves au naturel??Are you ever scared to face your partner with no makeup??
Every guy I've been with likes me just as much without makeup. I'm sure your friend looks fine without it. Plus, I'm sure her looks aren't the only reason her boyfriend is with her.Are you ever scared to face your partner with no makeup??
Absolutely! It's tough being seen by anyone w/out makeup~
I wear makeup because i think it makes me look better, but people have told me that i look just fine without it.





once my ex saw me without any makeup, but he didn't say anything. when i was in hs, no one ever saw me witout makeup except for my close friends. now that i'm in college though, more people see me without it because we're all together all the time.





sometime people tell me i look sad or tired when i'm not wearing eyeliner, but that might be because the only times i don't wear it are when i;m having a bad day.
I don't like showing anyone myspace au natural, period. I feel more comfortable when I have makeup on, and feel gross (like, dirty) without it.
I do wear makeup because I look so much younger without it. But I like don't over do it. My BF loves me without makeup he prefers me not to wear it.
I don't put on makeup other than my carmex.


%26amp; yeaa , guys kinda neglect you sometimes.
I think that most women that wear makeup get so used to seeing themselves with it on that they are insecure of themselves without it.





Once I was in a rush and forgot to grab my makeup bag on the way out and everyone all day was asking me if I was sick. Only because they were used to seeing me with a full face of makeup.





It's not that women look bad without it, it's just that we look different and plain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs