Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do I cover up my pimple? No makeup.?

My friend covered up her forehead by tying a scarf or bandanna around her head because she had a huge breakout.





Except I have a pimple right below my lip. It's not at the chin yet. How can I cover this up using accessories because makeup will honestly just make it look so bad.How do I cover up my pimple? No makeup.?
Yeah.. to be honest when i see girls trying to cake makeup on thier pimples it makes it alot worst and noticable by doing that just wash your face more and dont use oily cream or anything. But covering it up with something will clog your pores more i think so just dont touch it and itll go away sooner:)How do I cover up my pimple? No makeup.?
i really don't know how to cover up a pimple without make up. but there is a very helpful and cheap way of getting rid of a pimple. at night before you go to bed put a little drop of TOOTHPASTE. I know this sounds stupid but it works i tried it. just make sure that you don't try to pop it
Maybe you could put a bright shade of lipstick or eyeshadow on, so it's not as noticeable.





Or maybe you could put a band-aid over it.





Also, that toothpaste thing everyone said really works.
I have one, %26amp; sometimes make-up doesnt make it look bad, as long as you dont use too much.


try a dab of coverall and put it on, it worked for me.


good luck. :)
Wash your face with Morning Burst face wash and moisturize your face REALLY well. Then experiment with different eye shadows to bring focus up to your beautiful eyes and away from your mouth. = )
You can't, it sucks.


Hah, put toothpaste on it to dry it out!
Put a bag over your head
tooth paste actually does work it has to be white crest not gel...... sounds weird i no

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs