Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can I feel confident when I go out without no makeup on?

I always think people are looking at meHow can I feel confident when I go out without no makeup on?
take a mirror in your purse everywhere you goHow can I feel confident when I go out without no makeup on?
If you feel un-confident....put make up on.


A big smile always helps. Good luck. Pops
If you decide to leave the house without makeup, always be sure to have on a pair of fabulous shoes and a matching purse! Then everyone will focus on how well you accessories and the compliments will make you feel so beautiful makeup will no longer be your best friend!!
I鈥檓 sure people are not looking at you, but that鈥檚 normal to feel that way. If I don't feel like putting makeup on in the morning I just go out with my sunglasses and I feel allot better. But generally always carry lip gloss, (mascara or powder) and a mirror with you just incase you bump into someone and you feel uncomfortable.
When I have to run out, and don't have time to put on makeup, I keep my sunglasses on, and a quick swipe of light lipstick helps, I love makeup, but don't always have the time
Just remember how beautiful you are, the way God made you. If people seem to stare at you, it's because thery're jealous! Make up is a choice, it's not a life depending substance. :-)
you have to feel confident about your self .and if you don't have acne then your good
U just have to take gd care of ur face and make sure that u put on all the necessary protection (toner,moisturiser/sun block etc) b4 u go out. If ur face is in a great condition,I'm sure u will look and feel confident. A few more times without make-up and u will get used to it.
hmm honestly i cant live w/o make up. but when i need to get down to my groceries store, i just cant be bothered to put on any. i just use moisturiser(its a must!) n then head down n dun think bout it..


dont worry, m sure u look just fine w/o it... :)
if you are insecure without it, then dont go out without makeup!!!!!!!!!! if you feel people are looking at you, it's probably just in your head, but then, it depends; just how good or bad to you look without makeup? put some makeup on!!!!!!!1
i never wear makeup..i think people look better without it. people probably aren't looking at you, your just self concious.
Obviously without makeup you are just to ghastly to look at.
i myself hate putting makeup on ,well not all of it ,sometimes i go over thetop with maekup ,so i always like to cleanse my face ,and i have really natural skin ,with no zits or blemishes ,and well i put face masks ,on and it really helps to cleanse the skin. and i love to put chap stick or Carmax it helps soften your lips and give a pink natural color! so by cleansing you help yourself lok clean so don't put makeup!
Know that your worst judge is yourself, and most people won't even notice the little flaws that drive you crazy. If people are looking at you, it's probably not for a bad reason. People have a tendency to stare at people and not even realize they're doing it. People also could be looking at you because they think you're pretty. Chances are, they don't even notice that you're not wearing make up.
keep a smile on your face and your head held high. your natural beauty will always come through and if people look.....let them!
honey people are looking at u if you are wearing to much makeup or mabby there looking at you cuse your pretty whithout the makeup on.
Smile! Then people will see that you don't really need that stuff!
I noticed when I forget I'm not wearing makeup, I forget I'm ';ugly,'; and I think no one else notices either.
Make sure your hair looks nice! This will give you more confidence. You also won't look so disheveled if people are used to you with makeup on. If you are just running to a store where everyone is a stranger, keep telling yourself that this is the first and last time that they'll ever see you and they don't know the difference!
Men are looking at you... we always do.





We don't expect makeup on 24/7.... just make sure you don't look like a homeless person. We can see potential :)
walk with your head high, hair pulled back and smile.. your beauty will coime from within.
I used to think that %26amp; feel naked without make up until someone told me, people arent all looking at you they are too busy thinking about themselves.
Possibly the males are enjoying the experience of seeing a girl without makeup.





Check you've no facial hair showing -- if you've any tendency to facial hair, shave before you go out. Takes only a few seconds with a men's-type electric razor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs