Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm going into 7th grade and my mom is dead set on no makeup 4 me how can I convince hr 2 let me?

I've put on makeup and asked her if this was school appropriate and she said ';WOW you do an amazing job for someone your age but no your still to young'; how can I change he mindI'm going into 7th grade and my mom is dead set on no makeup 4 me how can I convince hr 2 let me?
Most people are pissing me off about wearing makeup at around 12. What people don't notice is that we are maturing faster than our moms and dads. We watch MTV around the age of 11. Watch PG-13 movies around the age of 11. People are starting to date around the age of 10. I learned about boobs and sex at 7! This isn't the 90's anymore. This is the 21st century and we are maturing faster and faster.


So you know what I say, wear makeup! You should have been wearing makeup since 7th grade. WEAR MAKEUP!





Lost my temper there for a second :)





I'm guessing you're an artistic person. This is how I put on makeup and I'm going into 7th grade.





-Put on moisturizer. If you have acne, put a big dot of moisturizer and a big dot of foundation on a circle/square makeup sponge and apply on face.


-Get liquid eyeliner and apply on upper lash line. This is called tight lining (you won't be able to find a youtube video about it). If it gets on your eyelid, then dip a q-tip in Pond's cold cream and put on lid. That's why you put the eyeliner on first, so your other eye makeup won't mess up. This will look like you are wearing eyeliner on the lid, but youre not which is great!


-Get a liquid foundation and put a big dot on each lid and on dark circles.Gently slide across on lid, use a rolling motion on circles, but don't make it go away.


-Get a concealer brush and blend in the rest of the foundation. This will give your eyes a lighter look.


-*OPTIONAL*Get MAC Studio fix powder and apply on lid with eye shadow brush.


-Get black eye kajal and waterline bottom 1/3 or 2/3 in. Waterline the top until your eyelashes stop. The top might be hard to waterline. Make sure you don't poke yourself!


-Get mascara and gently stroke lashes


-Get blush or bronzer. Apply on each cheek 3 times. Add a little on forehead, chin, and nose.


-Finish with light lip gloss!








Take good care of your skin. Don't sleep with makeup and wash face with Clearasil face wash.I'm going into 7th grade and my mom is dead set on no makeup 4 me how can I convince hr 2 let me?
Try to meet her in the middle by asking if you can just use a couple of products. I raised 4 girls and quite frankly, I didn't let them wear make-up until they were in the 8th grade and even then, they had to go very light. I think in the 7th grade, they could wear a light face powder to cover up blemishes if they wanted to, a sheer blush, and they could use a sheer lipgloss, but that was about it.





I know that you want to go thru the entire make-up routine and your mom is saying ';no';, so maybe tell her that you understand her concerns, but could she at least consider letting you wear some lipgloss and maybe a little blush. If she gives you permission to use it and you do it responsibly, then maybe she will trust you to add more products to your routine.
I understand what your saying completely because I have been there. luckily I was my moms third girl and she just didn't care anymore. but I did wait until about seventh grade and I wish I would have waited longer because nobody cares whether your wearing makeup that early... meaning the boys definitely don't notice. try to convince her if you feel that strongly that you need it. but I doubt you do. I'm sure your just fine the way you are. I almost wish I would have waited also because now I feel like I can't go anywhere without my makeup on. I think it's because I started so young. I dunno just something to think about. good luck babe!
your in 7th grade.


don't worry about makeup.


the only makeup you should be wearing is eye makeup


%26amp; when i say eye makeup i mean, mascara and eye liner.





my mom said the same thing to me,


but in 8th grade, i went out and bought my own eye liner and mascara.


just wear it on your own.


you have to show your mom you are responsible.





don't ask your mom to buy makeup for you, or don't use hers.
I would ask your grandma when she started wearing it or sit down and seriously ask(without an attitude) why she doesn't want tou too


But I would wait till 8th grade when you ';top dog'; grade wise at school the transformation will know there socks off


I hope this helps :)
I think she is right, you're too young to wear makeup. I'm sure your face is perfect the way it is. And why would you want to put on a mask and hide who you really are?
Just tell her that you respect her decision and maybe she'll change her mind, but if she doesn't, just don't wear make-up i'm sure you have natural beauty %26amp; don't need make-up(:
im in 8th now and i convinced my mom when i was in 6th grade by telling her everyone else did and people make fun of people for not wearing it.
just do it and wash your face before u come home
Hey Girl!


I'm an high school student and I honestly think you should wait to do makeup until your at least in freshmen year! Why? Because the girls I know who started makeup in 7th grade now have the worst skin ever! They have truly ruined their complexion! And what's better is now when I occasionally wear make up people notice the difference- the good type. Just because everyone is doing it is lame! Why not change your earrings, wear necklaces, let your hair down/tie it up, those are easier ways of looking fresh everyday. If you really insist on wearing makeup forget the powder or foundation at this age. Tell your mom to make a deal. The only makeup you'll wear for example is eyeliner and then you'll do more makeup in high school. Tell her you won't do it everyday. You know if you do makeup every day and one day someone catches you without it people might call you ugly? I see it happening all the time. Right now it might seem like the most important thing to do is look great but how do you want to be judged? People should love you for YOU not the extra pounds on your face! Btw guys don't find girls who wear too much makeup all the time attractive either! Makeup isn't bad or anything but seriously come to love your young skin. Later on in life all you're going to be wearing is makeup! To answer your question nonetheless, start small. Just tell her you'll do one thing ONCE IN A While and then work from there. It also really does depend on your skin type. If you have oily skin and blemishes work with your skin, avoid makeup, and hit up Neutrogena wash fash and wipes. Makeup will only clog up your pores more! But I think lip gloss should be okay and hopefully your mom is okay with that too! Avoid mascara at this age and leave it for parties! When you dress up for parties and school there should be a difference. However if you have blemishes and that's what you're worried about just apply powder and that's it. Just be reasonalbe with your mom and tell her your concern. Mom this is how it is and this is how I feel and wouldn't you in my shoes? Either way just know that your mom is trying to do the best for you! She's one of those people that loves you unconditionally and is thinking for your best!





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs