Thursday, December 3, 2009

How should I do my makeup tomorrow? [no special occasion]?

Okay tomorrow I'm wearing a sky blue shirt with yellow words on it.


And then a jean skirt.





What make up would look good with that?





Thanks!!!


[please include everything]How should I do my makeup tomorrow? [no special occasion]?
NOTHING THATS SOUNDS LIKEA HIDIOUSGHETTO OUTFIT!





AND IDC IFI GET THUMBS DOWN EVERYONES THINKINGIT IM SAYINGIT!!!!!How should I do my makeup tomorrow? [no special occasion]?
you could do a smokey eye





or just plain black eyeliner all around and black masacara





or natural makeup





or bright blue eyeshdaow, black mascara, nude or light pink lip gloss





just some ideas. . hope they helped a bit






definately go with the smokey eye, rose blush, and a dark pink lip gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs