Thursday, December 3, 2009

Everyone was asking if i was stoned at school cause I had no makeup on heh, help?

Its horrible, I looks so different without make up on, I don't even wear alotEveryone was asking if i was stoned at school cause I had no makeup on heh, help?
Yeah, I look TERRIBLE without makeup on.





Its weird because I don't even wear hardly any makeup but i'll just put a bit of mascara on and i'll look so much better!!





So if you are tired or don't feel like putting on makeup, just dust on a bit of bronzer and then sweep on some mascara....the mascara makes your eyes look bigger and more alert and the bronzer will give your face some color.Everyone was asking if i was stoned at school cause I had no makeup on heh, help?
I have the same problem. It's all in the eyes. I have to wear eyeliner otherwise people think I'm sick ( under the weather).





So, since I was like14 I've always worn at least foundation and eyeliner to look presentable. Now at 28, I'm comfortable in my own skin around loved ones, and they are the people that matter most.
try wearing subtle make up to enhance your natural beauty and make you look a little more awake and rejuvenated without wearing obvious make up. maybe a little concealer to cover dark circles under the eye and some bronzer to give that sunkist look.
ok, so put some make up on then. i dont understand what the question is here. a little foundation to even you out, some blush to give you a pop and some eye liner and mascara to open your eyes. simple as that.
You should start wearing makeup only every other day or something. That way people will be used to how you look naturally and you will feel more comfortable in your own skin. Good luck.
Wear less more often... People will get used to it.
wear makeup then,,whats the question????
whats heh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs