Thursday, December 10, 2009

No makeup?

i am 14 years old. does it make me wierd that i dont wear makeup? does it make me less likeable as a girl?No makeup?
You know, Makeup isn't that great of a thing. It's not good for our skin, or for our bodies (with all those wierd chemicals it puts in us), or the way we feel about ourselves. By not wearing makeup, you're doing yourself a big favor.





Not wearing maeup may actually make you more likeable. It shows that you are true and real by not hiding behind some mask of makeup, and a lot of guys like that. People won't judge you by how well your makeup is done, but rather look at you and see your true natural beauty. Plus, the real reason that most people who wear makeup look horrible with it off is because the chemicals in it really play harsh on your skin.








By not wearing makeup, you're showing how confident you are. We need more people like you in the world :)No makeup?
NO, I think its perfectly fine. Just goes to show that every one else has to find their beauty from makeup where as yours is natural.
Not at all. I think the natural look is totally in. Fresh and clean is where it's at. I wear a little mascara and lip gloss. That's it.
None of us actually need makeup. Makeup companies just want us to feel that way so we buy more of their stuff. You might want to try a little though because it's fun and can give you a bit of a confidence boost. Try starting with just a bit of mascara and lip gloss.
No, you have to be who you are, and if that means not wearing makeup, then so be it. Don't just wear something or carry yourself in a certain way because you feel pressured to. Being yourself is what makes someone beautiful.
NO It makes you smart. Stay away as long as you can.
When I was seventeen my girlfriend had to stop always and check her makeup. If it rained she'd want me not to look at her. When I said let's to up on that ferris wheel she'd worry about her hair. So finally I thought I'd never go again with one of those girls. Now, I won't even look at a woman who wears make-up. This sent me down the hippie trend but I'll swear it's been worth it. I'm 40 now and the women who are my age and haven't worn makeup are much more attractive to me than the ones who caked it on at an early age. Like a wise man once said, ';if I wanted a clown, I'd go to the circus.'; Be yourself.
nooooo. you are completely wrong. A girl should not depends on make up. if your skin are smooth and you are healthy you are a human. if you have the basic requirement of being a girl, then you are a truly girl. you definitely will not lose to any girl.
I think makeup can acutally cheapen a womens looks, and the more natural, the better you look. Being yourself is the most important thing.
in dont think so cuz i dont wear make up too and i have guys liking me more than the girls that wear make up. inner beauty thats wat i think or just beauty go figure =D GOOD LUCK!


-Mz.Cherriez
Of course not. As long as you take care of your skin [acne, clean, etc] you should do fine, besides girls that wear make sometimes look fake.
I know exactly how you feel because I was seventeen when I started wearing makeup. It doesn't make you any less likeable as a girl unless the guy is completely seperficial and not worth your time. It isn't weird at all. Many girls start wearing makeup very young and then they have bad skin later in life and lots of acne, especially from foundation. Even now I don't wear foundation. Don't let anyone make you think you're less feminine than everyone else because you don't cake on the makeup. My advice: wait a little while longer before you wear any. It'll give you the confidence to know you can look good without it.
No makeup is okay! Beauty is what you make it.





Poor skincare and bad hygiene is not acceptable.





You need a real skin care program with sunscreen on your face everyday for the rest of your life....cosmetics or not.





I would however, shape/wax those scary eyebrows, and shave/wax other body parts. Maintain lovely fingernails with a clear polish even if you don't wear makeup.





When you are ready go to a Elizabeth Arden in the mall and they makeup person will start you out slowly on the basics.


You need to ';learn how'; even if you don't do it.





As a student, I wore mascara, sunscreen, lipstick ( mauve or taupe) simple and lovely. At night I added brown shadow, and red lipstick...that was it until I was in college. I always wore a foundation of sunscreen moisturizer and sometimes some powder. At 19, I trained and traveled the world as a makeup artist for the next three years.





So I would highly recommend that you look at magazines, and cataloges and pick a face you like that looks like yours and make it that way! I still wear the same classic styles, being MUCH older I have to wear makeup to cover my skin to protect it. I wear colors that make my eyes look great and my teeth sparkle. So choose wisely. If you don't like it trash it, you will never grow to like it.





I practiced with false lashes in junior high, since I knew as a dancer that was the only way to see my eyes on stage. These days, I wear them after 5 all the time for fancy things.


Oprah has them top/bottom and layers of makeup to look like that natural. Its not really to cover its to enhance your own beauty.





Jennifer Love-Hewitt is a a great example of modern makeup done well. Her role model Audrey Hepburn!


Good luck.
LOL no. It just means you are comfortable w/ ur natural self! Which is good!!


Natural beauty is the best so don't be ashamed that you don't wear makeup - and don't pay attention to the critisizers. KK?
It's totally normal, and very beneficial for your skin at this age! You don't need make-up at 14. Your skin is youthful and glowing, and you have the rest of your life to experiment with all different types of make-up.





If you feel as though you want to give your skin some extra attention though, it's a great time to get into a skincare routine of cleansing, toning and moisturising day and night, and exfoliating your face twice a week.





If you feel as though you DO want to start wearing make-up, start with a light concealer, natural brown mascara and a lip tint. Go natural and you'll look fresh and chic.
Don't wear makeup. Be yourself, show your natural beauty.
no you are young, but since you dont wear akeup, but want to look good, i suggest some achne wash or just face wash to keep your skin from getting too oily or dry. then use some face wash with a little tint in it. it will make your skin glow. also, there is clear mascare, so if your parents wont allow you to look as though you have mascara on, this will not show. it will just make your eyelashes curl.
hey i didnt wear makeup when i was 14, dont worry you ave pleanty of time to wear makeup. Dont rush it. And it does not make you less of a girl if you dont wear makeup. You are jus a girl without gunk on ur face. You should be proud of urself that u dont express urself with a bunch of makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs