Thursday, December 3, 2009

What do you look like with no makeup on?

Do you look like another person or the same? haha!What do you look like with no makeup on?
I dont use makeup at all, except a transparent lipgloss....I wanna remain simple and soberWhat do you look like with no makeup on?
i look the same. people tell me i look good with no make up on. guys still hit on me and tell me im sexy when im not wearing it so thats good. not to be conceded but i know i look good without it im just such a girly girl i love make up.
i look completely different, i put so much foundation on, blusher, luquid eye liner, lip gloss, most of the time, and my hair (: i cant go outside my house with out any make up on.





please answer mine:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090722042735AAzAgZH
i look so bad and different lol, probabaly because i have naturally bad skin =/ and my big eyes always look so bare, haha.
i think i look pretty much the same without any makeup on except without curling my eyelashes my eyes look smaller and thats about it.
Pretty much the same (phew) cause I dont wear much. But when I used to wear a load of makeup, and then took it off I looked really wierd!! I wasnt me!!
COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!


lol i look werid without make up on because im so use to how i look with it on. lol


i allwaays feel nked. hahaha





X_X
i look the same because i dont put a ton of makeup on, but i do look kinda better
scary. i look scary. lol





sign up? help me out?


http://swagbucks.com/refer/leackie
I think I look completley different, all my friends say that they can't see the difference.
I look pretty much the same, my eyes are more defined that's about it.


I don't believe in false advertisement ;)
I look like a sleepy person without makeup on. :p
I look the same ; my boyfriend prefers it when i dont wear makeup


But I love makeup
Sadly I look heaps different. I prefer to have makeup on.








:)
i look the same but a little more tired-looking.


:)
I look the same! Make up enhances my features but I don't look like a ghost when I take it off. =)
i look the same but i dont put that much makeup one
i look the same but my face is pure red ..
different


not in a good way lol
My best friend said I look more Japanese without my makeup...
  • view myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dogs