Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do you think of a girl who wears no makeup even to a social gathering?

I'm almost 23, but never wear makeup. I used to wear makeup for fun when I was a preteen, but by 15 I realized that the natural look is easier to maintain. LOL. It also saves time and energy. I'm just afraid of looking too ';made up'; or too ';refined'; for my taste.





I like wearing cute outfits and fashionable jewellery and some lipgloss maybe, but I try to leave me skin and hair as they are.





How would you categorize me?





And, what about you?What do you think of a girl who wears no makeup even to a social gathering?
You are perfectly normal and most probably more beautiful than all the other material girls!! 陌t's the best way to live and socialize . Just be sure to take good care of your skin so you will still shine with your natural skin. And just wear little cute accessories on your hair so it will add you a little glam%26amp;shine!What do you think of a girl who wears no makeup even to a social gathering?
I raised four daughters and along with my wife, have never wore make-up, never had a need to. One is a surgical nurse, one raises Arab horses and breeds them, one raises pabiano Arabs and breeds them, one is a wealthy rancher. I've always told them, ';show enough to let everyone know your a woman but, cover enough to let them know your a lady'; and, three have gone to colleges.





They're all done just fine with no problems, there very pretty women, my wife looks more 50 then her 70 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs