Thursday, December 3, 2009

Where can I get Boots No 7 makeup in the USA?

I'm looking for a certain product from them.


It's called Boots No 7 liplicious lip gloss in Tangerine Twist.


p.s ive already checked target, they don't have it.Where can I get Boots No 7 makeup in the USA?
the number one place you will find anything like makeup you cannot find will be on ebay. open an account and browse through it. you will also pay half the price in most cases. if that doesn't work go onto craigslist and browse there.Where can I get Boots No 7 makeup in the USA?
I've seen them selling Boots No 7 at Target. Not sure about that particular color lip gloss, but they do sell that brand there.
This site are selling it : http://www.britsuperstore.com/acatalog/N鈥?/a>


Also try ebay.com or ebay u.k, they ship to the U.S
i went to cvs a billion times, and there is a boots no.7 products there
Go to the UK.


%26amp; go to Booots.


just kidding.


try Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs