Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do you think of a girl who wears no makeup even to a social gathering?

I'm almost 23, but never wear makeup. I used to wear makeup for fun when I was a preteen, but by 15 I realized that the natural look is easier to maintain. LOL. It also saves time and energy. I'm just afraid of looking too ';made up'; or too ';refined'; for my taste.





I like wearing cute outfits and fashionable jewellery and some lipgloss maybe, but I try to leave me skin and hair as they are.





How would you categorize me?





And, what about you?What do you think of a girl who wears no makeup even to a social gathering?
ABSOLUTERLY SMART.YOU WILL HAVE GOOD SKIN FOR EVERWhat do you think of a girl who wears no makeup even to a social gathering?
i actually like girls who don't wear makeup more than ones who do
hate it when girls wear makeup. I love the natural thing
I'm 27. I have found that I get more approaches from guys without makeup and with old shoes. My guess is that it shows that I'm not high-maintenance and I wouldn't be scary to wake up to.... Besides, who wants to kiss paste and dust? Therefore, I would say you are smart because good makeup is pricey and good acne products are just as bad. The only thing I might recommend is a good brown/black mascara, especially if you wear glasses. You can apply it every 3 days for a more natural ';dressy'; look (i.e., it doesn't all wash off with your normal face soap for a day or two).
I'd say confident. Make-up can usually enhance a girl's looks, but some look great as they are, and it seems... I dunno, sexier, really. Like, say a girl looks like hell and she still wears no make-up because she's fine with how she looks that day, even if it's not her best. If you're comfortable with yourself and how you feel and look, there you go. It seems very cool.
Good to hear. I don't do make-up either.
I dont wear makeup either....I just cant live without my mascara. Dont know how women can wear foundation. If you have great skin you should let it show, not cover it up.





LESS IS MORE





The less make up you wear the better you look!
I agree. I like girls who dont wear makeup compared to ones who do. It shows that they have more self confidence and love being who they are.
No men like make up so you are doing good and I am sure that you look better without any chemicals on your face.You are showing your ownself who like fakes
Well I just turned 15 and I am glad that I don't have to wear make-up, but it is fun to put on though. I would think that you where a natural beauty!
I would say you are confident in your body and looks. You don't feel a need to hide behind any masks.


Category. Confident and self assured,


as for me, I find people boring and self obsessed so I suppose, I am antisocial Like you I don't use cosmetics though I am much older than you, I didn't use them in my youth either.
im not diagreeing nut i think that every mature famale should wear some form of make up not look like a clown but a lil eyelinder lip gloss or something you dont have to abuse it make up just bring out your looks a little more
I think you're cool. Without makeups, you can show your inner beauty more.


I'm 20 and don't wear makeup too lol.
  • camera
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dogs