Thursday, December 3, 2009

How to get fresh and soft looking skin? no nasty makeup feeling?

I have generally clear skin.. I have oily skin, and i hate it!!! wearing powder makes my skin feel nasty after about 4 hours.. how to i look ';neat';, ';clean'; , ';fresh'; and beautiful?? thanks alot!How to get fresh and soft looking skin? no nasty makeup feeling?
I am going to be the rebel here and say don't go with mineral makeup. With oily skin, it can look cakey in a few hours, especially the Bare Minerals Mineral Veil. If you don't like wearing powder, how will wearing 2 layers of heavy powder make you feel better?





I recommend a long wearing oil-free liquid foundation. If you are into drugstore stuff, try Revlon ColorStay. If you like more prestige brands, I have the new DiorSkin Forever foundation and I love, love, love it.





You can also try a primer under your foundation, I use Smashbox Photo Finish primer, there is a new Maybelline foundation with a primer attached to it ... I think that one is suppose to last 16 hours. The primer stops the sebum (skin oils) from interfering with your makeup. On days I am not wearing makeup, I just wear the primer to keep my oil in check.





And yes, use the oil blotting sheets at lunch if you still need them. It is so much better than putting more powder on and looking cakey. Don't forget to wash with a gentle cleanser and use an oil-free moisturizer for oily skin twice a day.How to get fresh and soft looking skin? no nasty makeup feeling?
hmm i have the oily skin problem and hot but not to hot water on your face splashed a couple of times dissolves the greasynes of the skin dont rub you face when you dry pat it instead then use a moistureriser does the trick with me.
Hey there, use chimare mineral makeup, they are all natural, organic etc and dont have any of those yukky chemicals in them. Ive been using chimare makeup for the last couple of years and no word of a lie my skin has never looked better. I dont get pimples anymore- probably cause my makeup isnt clogging my skin and its so light you really feel like your not wearing makeup. Ive got all of my friends using it and they are in love with it as well. You just order it on line, they are an Aussie company so you get it in a couple of days.





the website is www.chimaremakeup.com





do yourself a favour and check it out, I cant say enough about this makeup.
try buying some mineral makeup. its the best stuff out there now. lightweight oil free made entirely from natural ingredients.. doesn't clog your pores =)
jergens natural glow face daily moisturizer available at your local drug store
bare escentuals... you look natural and you dont even feel like youre wearing any cakey makeup
There are some oil blotting wipey like things that might work for your skin type.
if you use a powder based foundation, put a little dab of water on your brush or puff thing and rub the foundation on, make sure your not putting too much foundation on because that is probably the problem!
  • camera
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dogs