Thursday, December 3, 2009

Im no makeup expert..i need suggestions on how to apply makeup using the colors red n black?

im going to be an evil fairy for halloween n i cant seem to apply the makeup to where im satisfied with it..the colors r red n black..any suggestions?Im no makeup expert..i need suggestions on how to apply makeup using the colors red n black?
I would use a light cream colour over the whole eyelid - then use a darker colour (black or grey?) for just up to the crease in your eyelid. I'd use heavy black eyeliner and mascara - maybe drawing out those little ';tips'; from the outside of your eyes - like a cats eye effect? If the red you're referring to is for the eyes as well, I'd use it sparingly above the black - or maybe just on the inner corner of the eyelid. Or, as a previous answer suggests - as lipstick. Sounds like a good costume :) You could also maybe get some of those small glitter things that you could stick to your face (in red) by your eyes? That is easier than applying red eye shadow?Im no makeup expert..i need suggestions on how to apply makeup using the colors red n black?
Well...if it were me, I'd put on lots of eyeliner. Lots! And because I can't put eyeliner on my top lids very well, I'd use black eyeshadow for that. And then red eyeshadow over the whole eye, a dramatic effect. I'd also use a white-ish powder or foundation to look really pale, and then a bit of pink on the cheek bones. I'd wear some dark lipstick, or black lipstick. Either dark red, dark plum, black, or white. =D





Have fun!
put a heavy eyelid make-up! colored BLACK!,


light pink blush-on,


heavy red lipstick, with fancy lip gloss to be more fashionable.
Is it eyeshadow or are you doing your whole face with the red and black??
try to blend the red starting in the inner worners of your eyes, and then blend the black from the outer corners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs