Thursday, December 10, 2009

Makeup or no makeup, that is the question?

Does anyone find it weird an 18 year old not wearing makeup? I mean, my skin is in really good condition. Actually makeup kinda makes me break out. I have good features really long noticeable eyelashes, full lips, and bright eyes. So, do you see a problem with it? I don't, but i thought it would be an interesting question to ask nonetheless.Makeup or no makeup, that is the question?
You're beautiful without the make up. Save it for when you're in your 30's like me...then you'll need it! I don't wear make up every day. I did more when I was a teenager and in my 20's. After kids, there's not much time to make myself 'pretty'.





Skin on a teenager tends to be oiler so no need to add more stuff to clog your pores! Right?





If you don't have any dark circles or blemishes then that's great! Don't use anything! But if you do, then you could always get by with just a cover up stick. (only if you want to!)Makeup or no makeup, that is the question?
no,I think it's incredibly sexy for a woman to go out and not wear makeup. It shows confidence. (but im not saying that wearing makeup means you don't have confidence. I wear makeup everytime I go out and im a beauty consultant so,you know.) But what I mean is,good for you. If you're happy with your features and you don't seem to think that you want to enhance them,then it's totally okay. But when you start wearing makeup and when people get used to seeing you with it on,then you can't escape anymore. You would look different without it on. Like we see celebs without it and we think that there is something missing. so it's the same.
If you prefer the way you look that's all that matters. In my opinion though, almost every girl looks better with at least a little makeup, but some people may disagree. Depending on how it's applied, makeup can really enhance your features. If you don't think anything needs enhancing or cover up, just let it be. Not wearing makeup is overall better for your skin I'm sure.
I don't see anything wrong with it. I've stopped wearing makeup and I don't plan to start again. Everybody tells me I look better without it, so I'll listen to them. I'm a pretty lazy person, so not having to put forth time and effort to try to get my eyes even and such is great :D!
I'm 16 and I wear makeup only when I feel like it. Don't let others' standards rule you. If you think you look pretty without it, then do it! Makeup kind of makes me break out too, its not natural to be wearing a layer of paint over your face constantly and your skin doesn't like it.
I think if a person can look good without the use of makeup then that person is truly blessed! Because without makeup I look horrible :(





So if you don't need makeup don't force yourself to use it. Natural beauty is always best.
I think a little bit of makeup is always good. It boosts my confidence and make the beginning of my day alot better when I see my natural beauty pop out more by adding a natural glow to my face.





:)





Always stay light and bright.
No girls should wear make up!


But some girls have to, i dont wear it alot but when i feel like it i do





maybe to make your face like stand out insted of just being plane, add a toner to your jaw line and cheak bones
If you don't need it, then of course, you shouldn't have to wear it!





You should consider yourself all too lucky. You can wake up and go to bed looking nice, without any effort.
If you look good without out makeup then dont wear it of you dont want to. Your very lucky if you dont have to wear it because because most girls dont look that good without it like me. lol
no problem with that at all! you're lucky you are so naturally blessed. i think people look uglier with makeup caked on that if they went without any at all.
I Think It's Great Yooh Don't Wear Make Up - Yooh've Pretty Much Beaten Media Influence On Teenagers; Go Yooh!
no.... i think u dont need make up...... make ups are just for ladies who doesn't want to show their actual face..... you already have your NATURAL BEAUTY...... feel free to go out in public without make up......


hope this helps!!!
No... I think it's completely unfair that women are expected to wear make-up! We should just let our natural beauty push through!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs