Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Do you guys prefer makeup or no makeup on your girl?

I've got a date with a cute guy and i wondered do you guys prefer your date to have full makeup or a more natural look? What would your ideal date be dressed like and with makeup or natural...give details of what your ideal date would be dolled up like! ?Do you guys prefer makeup or no makeup on your girl?
most guys like natural during day but like at night..fullDo you guys prefer makeup or no makeup on your girl?
i wear quite a bit of eye makeup but i do it to suit me i have dark hair and i wear black mascara, eyeliner on top and underneath and black eyeshadow on the ends with a lighter eyeshadow at the front, and i wear foundation and bronzer and it just seems to look really natural on me, i get compliments from random guys when im working, ive had quite a few guy customers say that they really like my eyes
Hi,


I prefer natural, no makeup but I suggest you go with what makes you comfortable, that way you will feel better about yourself and can more easily enjoy the date.





Dress, feminine i.e. a dress or skirt, not too short, flowing. Again, something you are comfortable in.
well i think it depends one the girl if u have fair skin light and if u are a little darker or tan then a lil heavier on the black eyeliner.





I would deff not put that much on if you were in daylight but in the night do the eyes dark
My husband doesn't like when i wear makeup. Even when we were boyfriend/girlfriend. But he doesn't mind it wear were getting dressed up to go out. I would say if your going somewhere special wear it but don;t go crazy.





Good Luck
natrual is nice but a lil makeup wont hurt you do not wana look boyish lol..put some eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss, always dress to impress
Natural, too much make up on a girl makes her look like a drag queen. good luck.
MAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my guy likes it more when i dont wear makeup. which makes me feel so good..no one ever said that to me before.
my bf says i look nice with a little make up but not lots

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs