Thursday, December 10, 2009

No makeup?

Any of you girls think you look alot better WITHOUT makeup? Anyone not even own makeup of any kind?No makeup?
um... i actually know someone who looks somuch better without makeup





but that's only ONE person that iknow of


hahahaa





but depends on your age, if you are younger than 18, dont wear any makeup, maybe just the eye stuff =)No makeup?
Sometimes I just like wearing a little bit of foundation. I consider that no makeup.
I will be the 1st to tell you that I don't wear makeup, and I surely don't need it! There are no zits or pimples or anything I need to cover up. The only thing I own is lip gloss! MAC!!
I definitely look better with makeup ON.
interesting
with a little but not too much for me
If i didn't wear make-up people would die.
I think everyone looks better with makeup.I'm kind of a makeup whore myself!
I look scary and old when i dont have make up on! and im only 13.
no way make up is the bomb i look so invisible without it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs