Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How to become prettier for school naturally no makeup?

Schools about to start. How can i look prettier without makeup. heres a pic http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=70鈥?/a>


everyone tells me I'm ugly even my parents but they don't say what I can do. Am I too fat or is it just something that can't be changed?How to become prettier for school naturally no makeup?
Your link doesnt work.





But one good way to look naturally pretty is get lots of sleep, you will look more awake and happier. You could also use a little bit of mascara to make your eyes look bigger.





And if you are a little bit over weight dont try and fit into clothes that are to small for you, it makes you look worse. Buy clothes that fit you and flow nicely on your body. Having curves doesnt look bad, like queen latifah.


http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2009/ga鈥?/a>How to become prettier for school naturally no makeup?
The link wouldn't work, as stated before, but I also agree with the girl under me, get a lot of sleep, dark eyes bring a person down. Tanning is often a way to look better, it reduces the visibility of acne and other discolorations. I'm sure your not ugly either! Trust me - the sooner you're happier with yourself, the sooner your life will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs