Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How would you feel if there was no makeup in the world or ever created?

-For me. I would say it's okay. My mom won't let me use any makeup until I'm 18.D;How would you feel if there was no makeup in the world or ever created?
Wow 18... I would be like Oh my gosh! But I don't lovee makeup, it just saves you for shows, performances and lookin good :)How would you feel if there was no makeup in the world or ever created?
It probably wouldnt be bad. Animals wouldnt be tested on and girls wouldnt feel bad about their looks from the makeup ads in magazines. Peoples faces would probably be less broken out, and in some peoples case (drag queens,people who put so much on its scary and what not) it would make them better looking without makeup. Also you would never feel self concious about your makeup or face looking bad because no one would have makeup on either. Now that I realize it, the world without makeup wouldnt be so bad afterall. hahaha
Like crap. Yeah I am a makeup addict but it is because of all of the acne marks on my face. And to make it worse my face is very oily which makes me look worse. The oiliness on my face makes me look much darker and like a monkey. I remember one day when I left my blot powder home, in the middle of the day my face got oily and someone asked if I had been outside in the sun a lot recently because my face looked darker (which happens when it gets oily).
Eighteen!


That's a little intense, don't you think?


I started wearing eyeliner in grade six, and now I'm totally all out in it foundation, light base eyeshadow, mascara, liquid + pencil eyeliner etc.) But! I would be very MAD if I could not wear makeup, I don't know how I went through middle school without it :)
I'd be okay with it. I have pretty clear skin so I have nothing I need to cover up.





We also wouldn't have an unrealistic standard of beauty. Becuase the celebs we compare ourselves to cake that **** on.
I would be sad :(


I think makeup is so much fun...I love art, and that's pretty much what makeup is to me lol. I'm an eyeliner junkie...


But then again, if we never knew it, than I might be ok. People might be a little less fake...


I'm 15 by the way.
I'd be pretty happy. I feel ridiculous comparing my looks to some photoshopped model on the cover of a magazine considering her looks aren't even real. Most celebrities look pretty average without the 5 lbs of makeup.
then i would never come outside.


but i think that i would try to consider my self pretty and boost my confidence.


try to do something with your hair so you look pretty even without makeup.
fine. i dont wear it everyday and i don't NEED it. and everyone would feel like that cus we would have no knowledge of it.
I would be unconfortable, make up ( I don't use it very much ) makes me feel more self-confident.
i wouldnt know any different





since it had never been invented i would just be used to being natural
I would feel very ugly. :/ aha.
I wouldn't know... I wouldn't know what it was like to have it if it didn't exist!
I would die without my eye makeup D':


%26amp; Your mom is trippen, lol.
I WOULD KILL MYSELF!!!!!!!!!11


JK BUT IT WOULD BE SOOOOO DIFFICULT TO DEAL WITH@!!!
I'd be fine because I don't even use or need it! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs