Thursday, December 3, 2009

Would you ever go to a formal dance with NO makeup?

I'm actually very curious if any girls would...you'd have your dress and hair..but would you go with no makeup whatsoever??





I mean dances like Prom and Homecoming.Would you ever go to a formal dance with NO makeup?
umm it depends on who im going with and wat dance. i could if i wanted to but i wouldnt just decide not to. but i problly would wear makeup but if it was a dare i wouldntWould you ever go to a formal dance with NO makeup?
probably nott!!! i would go without mascara though because whenever i go to my school dances, my mascara always smears and it looks like i have bags under my eyes..





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
i would never go anywhere without makeup, especially somewhere formal. although, i also end up make-up less at the end of the dance ha.
Make-up is part of the ensemble, your look just isn't complete without it. Even someone who is drop dead gorgeous should have on some gloss and mascara
I usually dont. Usually when I do, the makeup gets all runny and gross, so I keep reapplying
Sure, natural beauty has always been in style.
i dont even go accross the street without makeup!!!!
never .
Hell no
no way haha
yes, but only if ur really pretty w/ no acne ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs