Thursday, December 3, 2009

Guys do you prefer makeup or no makeup?

and what if a girl wears makeup for herself , not really to impress guys . Or what if girls like funky makeup . How do you feel about that ?Guys do you prefer makeup or no makeup?
I like girls with makeup but some chicks put way too much and its a turn off.. So just a lil bit is alrightGuys do you prefer makeup or no makeup?
I prefer women who wear a decent amount of makeup. The classy, sophisticated look is very pleasing to me.
i like a bit just to bring out her features but i dont like wen girls paint themselves a new face. funky makeup is good for halloween
Depends on the guy. I think most guys do, but I don't.
I would say guys like a little bit, but not too much.
A little eyeliner / mascara and some lip gloss.
What relation does this question have to Men's Health?
i dont like my girl to have to much on

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs