Thursday, December 3, 2009

Girls/Guys: What do you think of girls with no makeup on?

I believe that natural is the best. I dont wear makeup.Girls/Guys: What do you think of girls with no makeup on?
I think some can pull it off and look good. I also sorta envy people who can go public places all the time and not wear any makeup. I also go makeup-less from time to time, and my bf actually likes me that way. But I just think I look better with makeup. It enhances my features. I don't really wear foundation, only around the circles under my eyes. I just wear eye stuff... I also wear it very light, so it's not too dark and heavy looking.





But good for you if you don't, at least you have you're 100% real face on all the time. And it's also easier and more convenient. You can rub your eyes when they itch, you can get wet and not fear any smothering (yeah, there's water-proof makeup, but it's all just a hassle.) Anyway, I do both, sometimes with, sometimes without. But mostly I go with, unfortunately... I wish I could be all natural all the time too...Girls/Guys: What do you think of girls with no makeup on?
There are very few girls who look better with absolutely no makeup than with a bit of tinted moisturizer, mascara and lip gloss. I do believe that most girls look much better wearing lighter makeup or ';natural looking'; makeup (where she's wearing makeup, but the colors are natural, the application is blended, and the makeup isn't heavy, so that its hard to tell that any makeup is worn). I go for natural makeup over heavy makeup, but no makeup at all can look too ';plain Jane';
natural is always the best, but natural isn't always the best looking.





i wear makeup because it makes me look well put together. i don't want to look like a slob who doesn't care about how she looks!


but if you look good without makeup, good for you!





others just feel more comfortable with it, and just look better with it.





the sad truth is, people do judge on looks.





a pretty girl with makeup on will most likely get more attention than an alright girl with no makeup on.


cause the pretty girl seems to know how to take care of her self, and obviously cares about how other people see her.
if you need it wear it. but you dont need anything besides foundation. eyes cant be ugly, no matter what. lips cant be ugly. only skin can, thats just my opinion.


stick with foundation if you need it, chapstick, and mascara.


no makeup..kinda looks too manly to me. unless the girls really pretty. but either way, she needs something ..to kinda give her some spice.
i normally wear makeup but i love days when i just get up put my hair in a messy bun and go without makeup, although my guy friends think i look high, i think i look fine. just wash your fase and moistuize. there's no reason a girl has to wear makeup to look pretty
theres nothing wrong with not wearing makeup. Half of my friends dont and they dont need it. I wear only a little bit of eye wear and thats it.
Honestly, I don't like the way I look without makeup..but that's me. My boyfriend thinks differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs