Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do you do with the makeup that you no longer use or never used before?

i have a ton of colors i cant see myself wearing ever again or in some cases i will never, ever wear. i keep saying what the hell made me buy that shade? i had so much i gave a bunch to my sis and my mother. so now im stuck with the colors that they didnt want. should i just toss it all?What do you do with the makeup that you no longer use or never used before?
Offer the makeup to friends or cousins/nieces. If they don't want it either, why don't you try one of those agencies that help disadvantaged women through counseling, advocacy, and education? These agencies usually help women believe in themselves and to find employment, so if you also have nice clothes that you no longer like or wear it would help them greatly. I feel bad if I throw away things because I know there's a lot of people who lack them and have no money for such small luxuries.What do you do with the makeup that you no longer use or never used before?
If they are brand new make-up that I bought and never touched, I give it the Salvation Army. They look it over and pick out what they think will be more of use to someone.
well u know u need to make sure u check the dates on the makeup because make up does expire so u dont want to give away or use any old make up but if it is stilll good make up sale in in a yard sale or give to your friends or family or sell it back to a wholesale store if the makeup is not used or open yet
yeah tahts what i do


xoxo jordan
are you an artist at all? you can use the colors to do art work ... drawings w/ color. i've done that before. instead of ';pastels'; (pastels are like paint chalk) I've used make up before. you don't have to let it go to waste if you are artistically inclined, or know someone who is who may want to use them.
well wen that happens 2 me i ask my mom or sis nd if they dont want them i ask my friends if no one wants them i jzt toss them
I throw them away. They don't have a very long shelf life anyway.
If it is opened, you should defintely throw it away. All unopened make-up you can try and donate to your local women's shelter.
Well i wouldnt toss it away cuz you wasted your money and i wouldnt give my leftover makeup to some girl cuz you already used it, so...the best thing for you to do is probably keep it and one day, you'll probably change your mind and say ';i think i can use this color'; cuz if u throw it away and one day you'll be like, ';man, why'd i throw my makeup away, i liked that color';





just keep it for one day...
if its over 6 mo. old throw it out. bacteria can grow on that and other s.h.i.t.
Are there any little girls around that like to play dress up, I know that my kids do, if there arent than I would just toss it, you can only recycle so much = )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs