Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do agree that girls should look natural e.g little/no makeup, not alot done to hair?

All I use on average/everyday for makeup is some eyeliner brown or black, clear mascara on eyebrows and sometimes lipgloss. When I wash my hair, I dry it with a hairdryer afterwards, then in the morning I just straighten my fringe and brush my hair a bit. Do you agree with me that girls shouldn't wear lots of makeup and spend ages on hair? I think that it can look fake and it's far from how they naturally look.Do agree that girls should look natural e.g little/no makeup, not alot done to hair?
I think girls should be fit and do what they feel comfortable with. Not all girls can pull of the ';natural look'; they need beauty enhancer to help them with their look. But yes i fyou have natural beauty! you better not cover it with make up. But for the girls who are uncomfortable with their natural its totally ok to enhance your beauty with some make upDo agree that girls should look natural e.g little/no makeup, not alot done to hair?
not everyones pretty. like me im ugly. i would post a picture but my face might burn your eyes out.so i put on makeup and i look hotter. Report Abuse

no i dont agree. its totally up to personal preference, natural or not. there are too many kinds of people and too many types of society in this world. they cant all just wear natural makeup because everyone thinks differently,everyone's got their own opinions,and everyone has their own taste. i think of things in a wide perspective and it does not bother me in any ways what girls choose to put on themselves.
Yeah...i think that a little bit of blusher, mascara and eyeshadow look natural and really nice. When girls slap on loads of foundation they just look silly and orange. I totally agree xxx
i agree with you babe . a bit more natural is best.... after all who wants to look like a fake barby doll like katie price.............. good for you.... XXX
I think that they, and everyone else, should do whatever makes them feel good about themselves. If they want to wear a lot of makeup and spend time fixing their hair, more power to them. If they want to go with a more natural look, that's cool too. Personally, it varies for me on a day to day basis how much time I spend getting ready in the morning. It depends how I'm feeling that day and how much time I have.
The made up pristine girlie with as much body hair as a baby, a face like a Divinci masterpiece and hair to match is a product of society. I believe that women started doing all of this to themselves under duress from what me were in years gone by (not the modern man). I think that women should be able to do whatever they are happy and comfortable with and stuff anyone who tells then differently.





You do whatever makes you feel good about yourself, if you feel sexy without mask, then why wear it?
Sometimes people look worse with the make-up because they can't apply it correctly!! So yeah to a certain extent I agree!!





Especially young girls under 16 years it ruin your skin it doesn't hide spots it increase them!!
A lot of women look much better without makeup. This is partly because they never learnt to apply it properly. And too much is just too much! Some look like porcelain dolls. There are the unfortunate few who have to cover their acne, but again less is better.
I agree with you
I never wear any make up at all. I like the bare natural look. I have nothing to hide. It also means less time in the bathroom and more money in my pocket.
No i dont agree with that, i think a girl should do whatever they want to themselves to feel comfortable. If some-one wants to look good, why not, what is the problem ? I dont see a problem, i wear make-up every day and i like to have my hair done nice, as in straightened, to make myself feel a bit better and not a mess, i also excercise, as in go out for walks with my wee girl so i am quite fit, i dont go overboard though, like some do. :-) x





Just like to add, after readin other comments, that justbecause some1 wears make-up, doesnt mean they wear a lot of it, i agree when some1 goes overboard, and they look orange, it doesnt look nice, and it does look fake, but not every1 that wears make-up and do thier hair are barbies ! lol
i do agree with you ,all i use is a little bit of foundation and some lippy.Girls think that lots of makeup looks atractive but it doesnt!!!!!!you have a clue on makeup and you should keep doing what you do.THE natural look.you go girl!!!!!!
I'm with you - I hate the taste of make-up
i agree, it makes some girl look like clowns
I think that the natural look is very pretty but most women go to a great deal of trouble to look good 'natural'. Mascara, blusher and lipgloss give a good healthy glow - it is all about what you are comfortable with!
that depends on the person. Some women think they NEED to wear make up everyday. On an average day I don't wear anything. when I go to work mostly mascara and lipgloss, sometimes eyeshadow. But when I go out for the night I go through the whole routine. It depends on the person. some women LIKE to put on tons of make up everyday. I don't think that's healthy for your skin at all, but some people like what they like.
Why do girls spend ages on their hair and make up but no time at all (like in the gym) on their body?
some girls need all the help they can get
I sort of agree with you.I started wearing make-up when I was far too young and now I kind've feel ,as it were, naked if I don't have any on.
Yes. But I also like it when they have a little bit on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs