Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do guys like it better when girls wear makeup, or no makeup?

I like it when girls usually use makeup to ENHANCE their features, and not hide them. A lot of girls these days cake them on and look like clownfaces and i don't think that's the whole point and idea of makeup.Do guys like it better when girls wear makeup, or no makeup?
Guys like it when you're makeup looks natural. If your eyes are covered in thick, black eyeliner and enough blush to make you look like you're always embarressed, guys are going to be a little more turned away. Guys don't mind if you're not wearing any or if you're wearing a little, as long as it looks natural. Then again, it depends on the guy. =)Do guys like it better when girls wear makeup, or no makeup?
Most men like to see a pretty girl look natural instead of overdone. There are ways to enhance your best features without looking like a clown. Subtle eye shadows, blush that matches %26amp; enhances skin tones, light lip gloss, a light mascara. By enhancing your natural beauty you look more like yourself but very pretty
i guess its really up to the guy from personal experience most of the guys that i've asked said they'd much rather the girl go natural because then youre seeing the real them and you're not at risk to waking up to a surprise in the morning
They probably like no makeup because if one day you wear no makeup after wearing it for a while they will be like oh.....you look like that. (Not necessarily in a bad way though)
I would have to say no makeup guys like a girls natural beauty, unless they really need make up.
My boyfriend loves when I wear make up. He totally encourages my make up obsession!
I Prefer To Wear Makeup And Never Really Go Natural, But I Guess Its Up To The Guy.
my boyfriend says that he likes it better when I don't wear makeup.. honestly, I don't get it..
i have never had any of my male friends complain about me wearing makeup or lipstick. no complaints
definantly no make up. wierd, huh?
no make up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs