Thursday, June 24, 2010

Why is it men prefer the natural look or no makeup on women?

men prefer to see the real you. that is they know if you have no make up on your are not artificla in any way and know what to expect when they wake up, its always a shocker for many guys when they sleep next their beautiful all made up girlfriend but wake up to somtheing totally different.Natural is simplicity, something more men these days seem to wantWhy is it men prefer the natural look or no makeup on women?
Because if they are messing around and already have a girlfriend there will not be any make rubbed off on them.Why is it men prefer the natural look or no makeup on women?
Because woman that depend on makeup tend to have issues big and/or small. Women that are comfortable wearing little to no makeup tend to come across more secure. That is the really short version of it.
As nothing like nature and natural on earth.





Please visit:http://www.zeddtrade.com/clothing/knit.h鈥?/a>
I prefer the natural look because when a woman wears make-up I see it as a mask of superficiality that they put on because they're insecure about how they look naturally,and they think that putting that mask on is the only way that I will find them acceptible. While I can understand if she is putting that mask on for someone else, I don't want her to feel like she needs to wear it around me.
a woman can enhance her beauty with make up but i prefer the natural look. but you do what suits you best angel
Because they can see the real ';inner'; beauty of a woman and they don't need the facade or false front that make-up gives.


He probably sees that and realizes you don't need the makeup.


But if you feel at times that you want a little mascara, blush, etc., go for it. I do that because it makes me feel better.


I go without makeup so many times and it just feels good to put a little on...I feel it enhances my looks. My boyfriend has seen me at my worst (hair unkempt, no makeup, sick) and that didn't matter to him.


It just makes me feel better to put a little makeup on at times.


Maybe he is trying to tell you to tone down the amount of makeup you wear...I don't know. Obviously he loves your naturally beauty and just relish in that.
Because the woman looks natural rather than like a fake tramp.
opposite reason that they wear it.
...because they want to know that a woman has natural beauty and doesn't have to wear layers of makeup just to look good.
i prefer no make-up for my cellphone and computer too... too much decoration destroys/hides beauty.
i agree with anthony. to me a woman has natural beauty but if they use alot of makeup all the time it takes away from that. Now dont get me wrong if im going to a restaurant or a dance or a social gather if my woman decided to go the ';whole 9 yards'; that would make her gorgeous but you can expect your wife or girlfriend to be gorgeous by relying on nothing but makeup.
Because makeup tends to hide the natural beauty... it can do this by not being done in a way that flatters the face or by just being ridiculous... plus it isn't that great for the health of the skin.





When you are already amazingly beautiful, why ruin it with ghetto graffiti?
Because they want to see the same woman when they wake up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs