Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does anyone know of a good organic makeup not tested on animals and no animal products in Australia?

What is a good natural/organic mineral makeup that I can use daily and not get skin irritations? I've tried all the Revlon, MAC, Estee Lauder, and all of the high end stuff but I want to go organic and I'd like products that don't have animal by products in them and aren't tested on animals, I live in Australia....thanksDoes anyone know of a good organic makeup not tested on animals and no animal products in Australia?
Almay or Avon.





Almay is available at Priceline and isn't too expensive.


Does anyone know of a good organic makeup not tested on animals and no animal products in Australia?
I LOVE Physicians Formula Organic Wear, It has nice natural coverage that is light and feels SO natural. It doesn't test on animals either. I am not sure if it is available in Aussy land though. But you might be able to buy it on Ebay. ;) Here is the link to the site for Physicians Formula Organic Wear. :) http://www.organicwearmakeup.com/





Hope I helped!!
Everyday minerals! it is awesome check out the site everydayminerals.com you can definitely find reviews on youtube about it and plus they give you a free sample kit of 5 ( 3 foundations 1 blush 1 concealer) i have like 4 sample kits...haha yeah anyways they are very good! also check out the everyday minerals forum if you have questions and what not or email me...:D
Australia!?? What happened to Vegas?





Anyway, I don't think there is such a thing as cosmetics which are not tested on animals. My ex- wife gets test samples of just about everything!














C'mon, that was a little funny, wasn't it?
physician's formula





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs