Thursday, June 24, 2010

How much $$拢拢拢 would Persuade You to Pose NAKED? Ladies - NO MAKEUP!?

And As you are now %26amp; No air brushing or stretching those spare bits out ;))





Thanks for taking part! :))How much $$拢拢拢 would Persuade You to Pose NAKED? Ladies - NO MAKEUP!?
I would only pose naked for artistic purposes only. I am a big supporter of the arts. It will have to be a lot of moneyHow much $$拢拢拢 would Persuade You to Pose NAKED? Ladies - NO MAKEUP!?
No charge
I don't mind the no makeup but I wouldn't pose for any amount of money
nil for me then.
None! I'm NOT a slut! I would NEVER submit to that bullsh*t.





Only whores would do it for money!





Even for 1 million, I STILL wouldn't do it! That would be dirty money!
wouldn't do it
Zero, I wouldn't do it.
a million dollars, then I'd move to outer mongolia LOL
Whatever the standard fee is.





And I don't wear much make-up anyway ... it often makes me look worse because I have very fine features.





If people want to pay to see me un-airbrushed - more fool them!
I don't know anyone who would pay to see me naked, but if someone really wanted me to I would do it for free.
id do it free:D
1million dollars??? Count Fluffy old me in. My picture just might make everyone stop and have a good laugh. The world needs a good laugh.
I'd do it for priciple only. I'm Fabulous And Thick and still beautiful.
Been the done that, free. ~~Peace~~
mmmm..... Euros





I want to eat one right now!!
no money here....





I was offered $ in the blush of youth so it has nothing to do with age.....





I just feel as if thats something you share with the one you love....





Does he want everyone standing around the watercooler saying ';Oh Yea I have you're wifes pin-up in my garage.';





besides I dont wanna be having sex when I'm not even there...





:)
I would do it for free. Hehe.
I am in New York so I would have to say 1 million dollars
  • heart rate monitor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dogs