Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Guys: Natural makeup, no makeup or a lot of makeup on a girl?

Which do you prefer most? Most guys say they love natural looking girls but chase after the ones with piles of foundation and eyeliner.. I don't get it, what do you want!? lol!!Guys: Natural makeup, no makeup or a lot of makeup on a girl?
No make up is best in my opinion but it's not very common that a girl can really pull that off so if not then natural looking make up is fine. I really don't like girls that where a lot of make up, it looks trashy.Guys: Natural makeup, no makeup or a lot of makeup on a girl?
I had this conversation with my guy friends.


Majority of them prefer no-makeup, or at least little makeup such as powder and concealer to hide a few imperfections to make the face have a ';glow'; or an ';uplift.';


One time, my guy friend who doesn't prefer makeup asked me why I wear so much makeup...I only wear mineral powder and concealer that match my skin color and blended well. He was actually the only guy that noticed I wore makeup.


My ex-boyfriend prefers no makeup because when he would kiss me on the cheek, my makeup would be on his lips. He had shimmer on his lips for a whole day from my blush and didn't even notice, haha!
Natural. Men dont really chase after the other type, they just look at them and give them attention because they're pissed and can get away with it with those type of women, they'd just a get a drink thrown over them if it was with a classy woman. No real man would want to date a woman that spends 2 hours to get ready, spends all his cash on make up and clothes, and spends all her day shopping and putting make up on, its boring
Natural make-up,by this I mean...not tons of mascara,eye liner,blush,or foundation.I mean make-up that looks natural.Light make-up.A little bit of make-up doesn't hurt anyone.





Answer mine??





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
These answers are bs. Girls like to believe less make up, so they dont have to spend forever in front of a mirror, and men say less because when theyve got you they dont want anyone else looking. So long as it matches your skin ( no orange blobs!!! ) and you choose either eyes or lips to show off more you should be ok.
Guys LOVEE girls with natural looking make up..


We girls may think that they chase after heavy makeup girls





ANswer is: Ask any guy u know and he tells u that natural looking girls are the ones !! ;)





My guy frends ALL of them say that so i think its true





Besides why do guys want heavy make up girls.. if beneath all that make up they dont see anything beautiful?? Know what i mean? So i think theyre right :)





Answer mine plis: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Exactly my point. I always think that too.








I think the best bet is to go glamorous on the eyes, have the eyes as the main focus - and keep the rest au naturel. I'm thinking Cheryl Cole crossed with a bit of Britney. :)





http://images.contactmusic.com/dn/cheryl鈥?/a>





http://www.douniaclip.com/photo/artiste/鈥?/a>
Natural makeup is best.
Natural is best in my opinion. I can't speak for ';most guys.';
All she needs is mascara, to bring life to her face.
natural, but I don't chase after women... only pigs do that ****.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs