Thursday, June 24, 2010

Guys: Natural makeup, lots of makeup, or no makeup on a girl?

Which do you prefer honestly? Most guys say they love natural looking girls but chase after the ones with piles of foundation and eyeliner.. I don't get it, what do you want!? lol!!Guys: Natural makeup, lots of makeup, or no makeup on a girl?
Very light make up to accentuate the best bits and de-emphasis flaws. Heavy make up turns me off and stains my shirts.





No make up is good if you have the face to carry it.Guys: Natural makeup, lots of makeup, or no makeup on a girl?
How about you do your makeup according to what YOU want.


Seriously, I am so sick of girls on here being all ';omg boyz wut makeupz do u liek ~**~'; because NO one is going to agree 100% on everything.





So I suggest that you style yourself according to your comfort zone, your personality, and to your tastes. NOT to what some guy thinks.





';Guys who are after a one night stand will chase the heavily made up girls, because it says much about the girl's promiscuity (otherwise why would they do it.. just for attention I imagine). It says a lot for the KINDS of men who chase such 'ladies'.';


I find this statement very rude and offensive.


And quite stereotypical. Do you know how many girls wear a lot of makeup, and the only way you would know would be by watching them apply it step by step?





So tell me this: A girl that uses makeup as a way of playing with an art form, thus using more than the ';average'; girl, is slutty? Definitely not the case.





You might as well be saying that all girls with large breasts are complete skanks, or that all blondes are b*tches.
Guys who are after a one night stand will chase the heavily made up girls, because it says much about the girl's promiscuity (otherwise why would they do it.. just for attention I imagine). It says a lot for the KINDS of men who chase such 'ladies'.





Guys who are after a proper girlfriend will prefer the none/natural make-up girl next door type, who he would be happy to introduce to his mum.





Essentially, guys want 'a lady in the street but a freak in the bed'





Women get confused by this.
If you ask men, NOT guys, most of them would tell you that they like either no make-up, or very little make-up. It's boys that chase those girls that have a truck-load of make-up on, because they are attention seeking. Although boys chase after them, they never really respect them, and REAL men dont even look at girls who are like that.
I can't say that I like only the girls who dont make up . But i can say that i dislike girls making too much make-up. Especially, girls like to make up excessively in the specially days such as anniversary, celebrations wihout being aware of that it doesn't seems nice.





Shortly; I like the girls being seemed natural or without make-up...


Thanks for er respect...
'this website sucks', I agree with you totally, I am an a beauty therapist in training and I love makeup and experimenting with it, sometimes I wear a lot of it myself. It's no different to doing a painting on a canvas, the only difference is you are trying to make art on your own body.
Ugh I know! Lol why is that??? So frustrating :\


All the girls at school that are, well, quite popular with the guys wear layers of cakey foundation plus tons of other makeup. I wear none or VERY minimal (and I know I'm not ugly :\) but have no boyfriend lol
I prefer no make up. i don't get why you wouldn't want to show how you naturally look and find someone that loves the way you look with you just being you, not how you look some of the time... Just a thought, and i hope it helps.
Natural make-up always looks nicer (I think) some lip gloss, mascara and some face powder and some eyeshadow that complements your eyes rather than looking like headlamps.





Lots of makeup can look tarty.





No make up???? Depends??? Are you a natural beauty?
Should be interesting to see the results of this one. I agree with you, guys do chase after the girls with loads of eye liner and foundation, Natural is the way forward =]
to be natural without makeup,be Confidants!!


if you not confidants with your face,use natural makeup...


say no to lots makeup,we can see the different from your neck..
I hate it when a girl wears heaps of makeup but if its only a little, well that's okay. Natural makeup is best. If your pretty then why cover what you've got?
Natural
It's nice to know what your wake up 2 innit
i likes some make-up - NOT too much - kissing a girl with too much makeup is like licking a wall of wet paint
i like no makeup


is the best way hope it helped
no make up. I appreciate the real woman the way God made her
eye liners kinda good on a girl thats about it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs