Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do I apply makeup? I want to look good today for no apparent reasion?

I am just going shoping with a good friend, but I really want to look great. I dont know why. I just do :) thanks for your help... Oh and what do yall think I should wearHow do I apply makeup? I want to look good today for no apparent reasion?
any skintone looks great with light pink lip gloss or lip stick and and balck mascara and eye shadow of the color shirt ur wearing and if it's white blue eyes shawdow





hoodies look good and jeans with converses or nikesHow do I apply makeup? I want to look good today for no apparent reasion?
depends on your skintone.





when i want to look cute i just wear a really cute tee, layer it with like a vest or jacket, and wear jeans and just wear a whole bunch of accesories.






http://www.ehow.com/how_11271_apply-make鈥?/a>





or look on youtube. If you're using someone else's makeup, make sure the colors will work on your skin. Not all makeup is designed for all skin tones.
I think some black eyeliner and some mascara and dark brown eyeshadow. Powder and blush if your skin needs it like mine does

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs