Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How long should it take for a guy to learn how to do makeup if he has no experience with it?

I crossdress and wish to have a makeup artist teach me how to do my own. I spoke to one place that has classes and thought 3 two hour lesons should do it.How long should it take for a guy to learn how to do makeup if he has no experience with it?
I say look around at beauty websites first to get some tips. You may be able to find stuff out quick there. Even magazines like Seventeen have makeup tips. Try that out first, and then see how you feel after that. I don't think it would take 6 whole hours!How long should it take for a guy to learn how to do makeup if he has no experience with it?
Well most of what I learned, I learned through experimentation and lots of practice!


You won't get good right away but you'll get better over time
just go on youtube and type in makeup or makeup tutorials. I love watching the great tips people and makeup artist give out

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs