Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have a very dusky complexion and no makeup seems to suit me...?

i love to use an eye liner but it looks too dark and monotonous. i want some contrast, some sweetness in my look. i look like a vamp. with black liner and lip gloss.


pink looks fine on my eyes but it's a li'l weird and too much for a private school on my eyes...


how can i make my look more clean and cute?


also, advice on hairstyles is welcome. my hair all tied up seems doesn't look good, my hair down frames my face but it's too hot for that. half up-half down is also not an option.





thanks a lot,


regards,


giggle.I have a very dusky complexion and no makeup seems to suit me...?
I don't really know much about what you look like, but I do know that if you go to Sephora they'll give you all the help you need. I've found great products there that are only $6, but bring lots of money because it can get expensive sometimes. (As in, LOTS of stuff there costs $25-$30.) The employees are makeup experts, and they'll help you find the PERFECT makeup for you - there are so many products there, there's sure to be something that will look great! They have great service and are very helpful. I hope that helps you to find the makeup you're after! Good luck!I have a very dusky complexion and no makeup seems to suit me...?
first, can you please be more specific about what you mean by ';dusky';?


and the first thing that comes to mind if you want ';sweet'; is to cut out the eyeliner and focus on a soft, gentle blush instead. nothing dark or garish, but subtle and verrrry well blended.


but if you explain more about the ';dusky,'; hopefully i can help more... :)
hey even ma friend has dusky complexion but she look cool when she dresses up


i think u shud go for shimmer foundations which suits ur complexion n use those dark blue eyeliner that looks aweesome n black doesnt look so bad if u put it properly


n in lipsticks use glossy n shiny ones which makes ur lips attractive
its pity i do not have picture 2 judge myself,don't use too much make-up.Less is perfect.Lipstick with a gloss,finish off beautifull.With your hair.....put tint on......if yr hair r black dye blond strips in.If the hair r sort out u would not even need that much make up.Take care....use baby oil..for skin for the rest of your body.Take care of yrself

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs