Thursday, June 24, 2010

My cat is beautiful,no makeup no perfume just gloriously normal so why cant women be the same eh.?

my cat looks very pretty,


she wears no makeup or dresses up


an absolute beauty to behold.


confident and masterful


My cat is beautiful,no makeup no perfume just gloriously normal so why cant women be the same eh.?
Excellent question. Society has taught them to believe otherwise.My cat is beautiful,no makeup no perfume just gloriously normal so why cant women be the same eh.?
first of all your cat is an animal, and you would think it's beautiful no matter what. Secondly, women wear makeup to enhance themselves, there isn't a problem with it.
Make Up enhances what you have, there is no problem with it. Anyway you can't compare humans to cats.
What a stupid question. Not all women wear makeup. I don't and I'm no minger!





My dogs are beautiful and stinky. Just like a human man!!!!
Is this even a question? And if it is, why would you compare women to a cat?





You must be a very lonely person.
Because women arent cats! I dont wear any make up anyway.
the coat of fur is the makeup.


our skin isn't covered in fur and you can see every imperfection...
Why don't you ask your cat out?





I mean, you seem to prefer your cat to ladies... %26gt;_%26lt;
She must be naturally beautiful, one of the lucky ones eh? x
If you don't like women the way they are, then take your cat out!!!!
You are right, I will stop shaving, call me!
hahahaha :)


maybe you cat thinks that about you lol


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs