Thursday, June 24, 2010

Guys - do you prefer girls that wear tonnes of makeup, a little, or no makeup?

little or none, if you cake it on you just look gross, one major turn-off


thats my opinion anyways, hope it helpsGuys - do you prefer girls that wear tonnes of makeup, a little, or no makeup?
i prefer little or no makeup. because, if my girl and i would walk together and she wears tonnes of makeup, i would rather have her drive into a mental hospital or something just to avoid her from people who would laugh at her. But, it also depends on her. Wherever she is most comfortable, even though she looks worse than a clown, if you like that girl from the inside, you would not judge her that way easily.Guys - do you prefer girls that wear tonnes of makeup, a little, or no makeup?
Well...





I am female but I'd like to answer this question. First of, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What one man likes another may not, same goes for the ladies...





My b/friend prefers me w/out any make-up BUT I like to wear just a little to enhance what I already have and to add some color.





I don't over-do the make-up. I try to keep it as natural as possible and I think the types of colors that I wear do it keep it as close to natural as possible. I have blue eyes so for instance I'll wear a taupe eyeshadow w/ black mascara. I wear a pretty pink lipstick. I wear a little blush and I have extrememly blonde eyebrows so I darken them just a tad.





In my adult yrs I've always worn just a little but when I was a teen I would slap on that dark eyeshadow and it made me look quite foolish (when I look back at the photos I wonder why I did that) perhaps to fit in I suppose...





Anyway, in short, I think most guys would prefer the ';natural'; look. I know I would if I was a man lol
Little or no make-up.


I'm more forgiving of natural looks than I would be when I spot make-up.


Make-up should be invisible (or subtle) at talking distance. Us men aren't too observant (bright) so you might be able to get away with some greens and blues as long as it's subtle. But as soon as we spot it, we start studying the face for flaws.
a little of makeup when were heading out on a date , natural is always best , but if my gf felt better about herself with tonnes of makeup , i wouldn't mind , its her choice , but i prefer less makeup
HI, i prefer a little or no makeup, if a girl/woman is beautiful enough why hide behind tons of makeup!
A little makeup can enhance one's beauty. Too much makes the person look clownish.
Little on the eyes does for me.Never been out with a girl who wore lipstick and the full slap.
little to no make up i say.


I think eye shadow, eyeliner and nail polish is plenty.
we'd prefer however they look best. you always wanna show your chick off, so whichever way works for you works for us.
No make up.
I like 'em rough and lots of tarts .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs