Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Do girls look beautiful with their make up on or with no makeup on?

girls are always beautiful, u knew thatDo girls look beautiful with their make up on or with no makeup on?
Yes.Do girls look beautiful with their make up on or with no makeup on?
well i think every one look better with a little makeup on no matter how beautiful they are.
Beauty is only skin deep. all girls can make themselfs pretty
depends on the girl. for me people tells me i look way better without makeup than with makeup.





some beautiful girls are so ugly without their makeup on, while some look even more beautiful without it.
It depends who is looking and also how the girl feels about herself. I think less is more!
every girl looks beautiful without makeup on. but the moment you start wearing makeup, you probably wont be able to stop because then after seeing yourself with makeup, when you see yourself without makeup youll be like, ';my eyes look so bare';. and youll be tempted to put it on. so my sugesstion is to either not wear makeup, or wear very little.
depends on the girl. duh
It depends. some girls have great skin and they look better with it on or off. Some girls with bad skin look better with it on or they may look better with it off. Depends on the skin of the girl and what kind of makeup she uses. You did not make you answer specific.
They always look beautiful.
Here's the straight dope. A girl is just as sexy with or without makeup...or....NO amount of makeup will help. It's one or the other baby!
with it on.
it depends on how they look with out it
Although Make up is a Beauty Enhancement... There are some natural beauties out there. I call myself one. Some make up makes people look more attractive, and some make up make people look less attractive. It's all in how it is applied. You can look natural... or clownish!! I prefer no make up. Maybe some soft eyeshadow, but nothing over extra!!
There are exceptions. Usually they look good both ways. Again, there are exceptions. One guy, not me, said, ';Any old barn could use a little paint.';
depends who where and when


but why would it matter if you feel more comfortable with makeup put it on, if you feel better without then dont put any one
ahhhhhhhhhh who cares we are hot no matter what!!!!%26lt;%26lt;..
Girls do look beautiful with their make up on, but they also look beautiful without makeup. It's better for girls to not wear makeup at an early age. Makeup on girls make them looks older which leads to attracting older men. Girls don't need makeup to look pretty. Natural beauty counts more. I am 17 and I don't wear any makeup at all because I don't need it even though I have a little acne going on. But I don't care, I still look pretty. It's what inside that counts.
screw what everyone else thinks.


You should try on some make-up.ask yourself these.


do YOU like it ?


do YOU think it makes you look better ?


do YOU like yr looks better with out make-up ?





YOU don't need me, or ANYONE else to tell


YOU what makes you look beautiful or not,


YOU need what YOU think makes YOU look good
i think that it depends. as long as u don't look fake then it is okay to wear make-up. you could go with out it if u have naturally clear skin though i think.
Yes and yes.
Depends on the girl -
I am in big trouble if I did not look beautiful for the last decades, I never wore make up , just lipstick. In my old age I do not need Botox for my skin is not damaged by make up and junk.
well i love makeup so i would say better with on but if you are very beautiful let people know and see how pretty you are!
well it depends you look better with makeup if you put it on right but, it depends what you are usto like ya
i think a little yes, especially eyes, just lightly, like mascara and stuff
This is such a hard question because, to me I look horrible without make up and much better with it. To my fiance he loves to see my feckles so he prefers none. However, Makeup was made not to make the ugly pretty, but to better enhance the beautiful qualities that God has given each of us.





To one person I may be ugly without makeup, and better with. because it brings out my eyes or it brings more color.





To another person I may beautiful without makeup because they can see what God has blessed you with.





That's why you can know when your husband or boyfriend really love you. If they can still wake up next to you and you not have make up on they still say I love you, they mean it. Good luck with getting your answer.
It depends on the girl an how she where's it.. I were make up and I look better with it on.
I really think that girls look pretty without all that makeup. It is kinda nasty at times. I do admit that when I take my wife out to someplace formal a little makeup really makes her look hot. But for the most part I like girls without.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs