Thursday, June 24, 2010

No makeup, little makeup, or loads of makeup?

Girls, which do you prefer to wear?


Guys, which do you prefer on a girl?No makeup, little makeup, or loads of makeup?
Moderate!!!! Strategically applied, much like your avatar's. A little will not last the day and none, well... I'm not into looking like Sissy Spaceack all washed out.


I love the false eyelashes and the lip gloss and the bronzers and shimmery eyeshadow. Mac is our friend.No makeup, little makeup, or loads of makeup?
It depends on where i'm going and my mood. If i'm in a playful seductive mood i tend to wear more eyeliner and mascara, brighter lipstick for a wild yet mysterious look





normally I wear just a little. base, nude eye shadow, a little mascara, peach blush and a light pale lipstick like baby pink or peach gloss.
depends, i like the natural look so i use little


but if im going out to a party ill put on loads























(¯`v´¯)


.`·.¸.·´ ¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)


(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸¸.·¨ `*~*~*
I personally love girls that go just a little heavy on the eyeliner. Past that though, I'm not into girls that wear alot of makeup. Just a little is fine.
i wear powder foundation, eyeliner, and lip gloss!! it works just fine for me you cant see the blemishes and eyeliner makes your eyes pop :) the lip gloss just through's it all together.
only when i get a zit and sometimes to cover up uneven tones from a suntan. so i guess, a little for me. oh, and i love That 70's show!!!!!!
None, I like girls who like like they're natural, but I wouldn't mind a little bit of make-up. But it doesn't really matter, it's the girl's personality.
It depends


If I'm taking pics of myself then either loads of makeu or no makeup but if I'm going out then just a little makeup or none
WeekEnds - No makeup


WeekDays - Little makeup


Parties - Loads of makeup
well i personally wear no makeup.....it's just because i'm lazy though.


but when i put makeup on I only put a little bit on so that it looks natural.
a little makeup, mascara, eye liner, lip liner and lip gloss
School-little


Work-little-none


Out and about- little


Party/event- heavy


Sex- why? It'll smear anyway!
im a girl and i never wear makeup.





can u help me please? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
It depends. Sometimes none like if I'm going to the beach (what's the point?) but I always wear it to work so I look professional. Not loads but enough to make me look better than when I first wake up!
little make-up :)


too much just looks too fake and that looks ugly


and me w/o makeup is quite an un pleasant site


lol so little bit is just right
No makeup, makeup sucks (apart from some eye makeup for decoration).
No makeup.





I would rub it off sub-consciously anyway, I'm always touching my face... which isn't too good, either.
i try to use as little makeup as possible... just eyeliner and possibly gloss, so i'd prefer nothing
Lots of makeup is fun sometimes but i usually go with a little
A little makeup - just to cover up imperfections.
If you go heavy on the eye makeup, you should go understated with your lipstick. And vice versa.
I prefer to wear no makeup... I'm not really a girly-girl.





But my sister has gotten me into mascara... so sometimes if I want to look a little sexy I'll put some on.. that's about it!
i wear just enough to make my eyes look good. and i wear face conceler... lip gloss.








but i dont wear LOADs of it LIKE shimy shimy nails lip gloss poppin barbie. =)
a little makeup; eyeliner just on my bottom lids and mascara on my top eyelashes
usually no makeup, but sometimes just a little eyeliner
Little makeup....makeup is supposed to accent your good features....not cover them up.
little makeup
little makeup
Sometimes none, sometimes little :]
Im all Natural baby haha xD
Au natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs