Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Where can I get free makeup and perfume samples no scams?

I tried some websites but they turned out to be scams and all I got was junk mail. or some places where they are handing out free makeup kits to get started? I just want to make sure what products are best for me before I buy them


Thanks for the answers!Where can I get free makeup and perfume samples no scams?
dont be so cheap most makeup isnt too expensive and u can buy it and learn from it ask around see how others like it but u no how in the mall ( jc pennys macys, ect ) have big booths in the center of the first floor with makeup- a makeup artist will give u a free makeover and u can wear it all day and then buy it at the end before u leave





answer mine !!http://www.seventeen.com/fun-stuff/video鈥?/a>Where can I get free makeup and perfume samples no scams?
I get all my free samples from walmart.com! There are many different free samples.
go to sephora!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs