Tuesday, June 22, 2010

No idea what makeup colors I should wear. Can someone help?

I'm getting married in November. I haven't really worn makeup since 7th grade when it was crazy blue eye shadow. I know that is not the look for me. I have curly brown hair that falls past my shoulders, brown eyes and I'm pretty white. I don't tan, I burn and peel and go back to being white. I don't want to look like I'm wearing a ton of makeup, but I know I need to wear some for pictures. Can someone please help?No idea what makeup colors I should wear. Can someone help?
well for a wedding, definately get a professional makeup artist!


colors that i think you should use [ i would have to see a picture to really help you ], are golds and dark browns.





since you have a pale skin tone [ i do too :) ], don't use bronzer! it will just make you look dirty. stick to natural light pink blush, and a nude lip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs