Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is the best mineral makeup that contains no oil, talc, bismuth oxychloride or mica in it?

I believe most mineral makeup contains mica. It is not an irritant, it is in the makeup to aid in a smooth application.





There is a lot of mineral makeup out there. A lot of them have fillers and other ingredients considered to be irritating to the skin. i use kms mineral essentials. This brand of mineral makeup is all natural, has a built-in sunscreen, and is very long wearing. Even on a hot day I don鈥檛 have to touch up my makeup!





Their customer service is great and I always get my products quickly. I used to use Bare minerals, but it got to be very expensive. I get the same results from Kms, and it doesn't break my wallet. You can check them out at ww.kmsmineralessentials.com.What is the best mineral makeup that contains no oil, talc, bismuth oxychloride or mica in it?
Gold?What is the best mineral makeup that contains no oil, talc, bismuth oxychloride or mica in it?
Physician's Formula, or Almay. Well actually I'm not sure if Almay doesn't have bismuth oxychloride in it, but it works great!
Covergirl makeup.


=]
bare minerals. i swear by this stuff. its amazing- once you try it, youll love it.
bare essentials is the only thing i will use the drugstore brands never do as good of a job for me. and it lasts a long time.
Artistry has mineral make up that is 100% pure mineral make up that is preservative free and fragrance free and it is very very good for your skin. You can read about it on the website which is http://www.adrennan.qhealthbeauty.com this is also where you can buy it because they aren't available in stores. The best thing with Artistry is that if you use their products and don't like them for any reason you can get all of your money back with no questions asked. I hope this was helpful :)
Bare minerals has bismuth oxychloride in it, plus I'm pretty sure it has mica also.





Everyday minerals doesn't have oil, talc or bismuth oxychloride but it does have mica. However, it has so few ingredients that most people would be just fine using it. I really like Everyday Minerals; it's inexpensive, does a great job, and has a big range of shades. :]





You can try a free sample kit also.


Everydayminerals.com
Artistry is an awesome brand, and larenim is completely natural also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs