Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What to put in my locker (no makeup)?

I'm a girl and I am wondering what I should have in my locker. I can't wear makeup yet.What to put in my locker (no makeup)?
Heres what i would do-


I would have a mirror in your locker...just to do a haircheck or whatever


Lip gloss


Deodorant


Pads/Tampons-just in case


Your binders folders notebooks you know that stuff


pens and pencils


And maybe a white board so you can write down reminders or notes or whateverWhat to put in my locker (no makeup)?
pads/tampons just in case
Your books and book bag...?
in your other question it seemed like you were a mother -_-
books, deoderant, pads, perfume, extra clothes or have gym clothes, a mirror
what i had in my locker last year:


extra shirt


pads/ tampons


purse


pencils/ pens


paper


folders


books


deodorant


lip gloss


lip balm


lotion


body spray


mirror
Books, paper, pencils, calculator, folders, notebooks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs