Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does anyone think like I do that Katie Couric on CBS News is sexier with the no makeup look than the newscaste

newscasters Chicago news Channel 7 with all their makeup and elaborate hairstyles?Does anyone think like I do that Katie Couric on CBS News is sexier with the no makeup look than the newscaste
She sure is cute that's for sure. She looks quite weathered and it looks and sounds to me like chain smoking and maybe drinking. Not to be harsh, but that's what it looks like and sounds like to me. I know she was under a lot of stress from her husband's passing away, but wish she'd take better care of herself. Just an observation, hopefully I'm wrong.Does anyone think like I do that Katie Couric on CBS News is sexier with the no makeup look than the newscaste
She be even sexier doing newscasts without any clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs