Thursday, June 24, 2010

Why is it every time I make a quick trip to the store with no makeup on & hair a mess, I see everyone I know?

LOL! Thats just the way it goes... isn't it? I hate when that happens. So from now on.... if you don't want to take the time to get dressed up to go to the store, put on a thin line of eyeliner on top lid and a coat of mascara, add lipgloss and there you go! Whip your hair into a pony and you will look nice enough to go out in public in case you meet someone! It sounds like a lot, but think about it:


eyeliner


mascara


lipgloss


ponytail





That takes about 5 minutes.... if that! Its not going to hurt you to take 5 before you go to the store. Just remember..... TAKE 5! =)Why is it every time I make a quick trip to the store with no makeup on %26amp; hair a mess, I see everyone I know?
That happens to me too. I think its really crazy when guys try to holla at me and I'm looking a mess.Why is it every time I make a quick trip to the store with no makeup on %26amp; hair a mess, I see everyone I know?
because thats how the cookie crumbles!!!!!!!1111one
Ha Ha! I know what you mean! Just like you can never find something when you are looking for it but when you don't need it you find it everywhere! I hate when that happens!
I know!! I hate that!
Don't go to the store without your hair done or make up on
u just notice em cus u dont want them to notice u
I guess you'll have to start putting your makeup on and do your hair before you go to the store =) I know how you feel. Hate that too
It's one of those Murphy's Laws that will get you every time!
hmm.. all I can say is tough luck. But do you really think you look bad without makeup. Afterall every women is beautiful in her own special way. And the people how know you and love don't love you because the way you look. Just take this in a positive way and you will feel happy.
When I don't feel like getting ready and my hair is disgusting, I throw on a cute baseball cap. It somewhat hides your face, and obviously it covers up your hair. Then I just put on a little gloss. Takes less than a minute!
That happens to me too, because God has a sense of humor.
murphy's law
Okay, it happens to me too
Murphy's Law
start pulling your hair up in a twist or pony tail real quick , curl your eyelashes and wear clear mascara everyday, and wear a light colored lip liner and gloss it takes a couple minutes and you wont be embarrased wearing minimal makeup,looking natural versus tore up from the floor up
That's just the way it is.
thats just the way it is, life is cruel :-)
someone in your neighborhood calls everyone and they break their necks to see you at your worst!
haha i kno..that always happens..it sucks!!
I know!!!


And I see x boyfriends and people from highschool that I havent seen in years.
it sucks, doesn't it? happens to me all the time.
A true example of Murphy's Law, ';Anything that can go wrong, will';
Word is they installed a camera in your bathroom to give them warning. ;-)
lol.. i thought i was the only one that,that happened to.
yeah, thats just life
Because God is a tricky bastard. Actually it happens to me to but I got to the point where I couldn't care less. I've seen my friends in the same situation and we just laugh about it now. Usually we're both in pjs with ratty hair. :-)
I run into people at the Dr's office when I'm sick as a dog.
Isn't it that just how it goes. I always wonder the same thing. When you are just wearing jogging pants and dirty sneakers that's when you see your ex. I guess we just have to look hot all the time.
cause you look so hot even without anything done, it just makes them all jealous!
Welcome to my world hunni x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs