Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Where can I find free makeup/perfume samples online with no credit card signup?

Hey, where can I find free makeup/perfume samples online that don't require you to sign up for ';offers'; to get the sample?





I'm honestly looking to expand my makeup and perfume collection and I think samples are the best way to go. There's nowhere around here that would offer samples.Where can I find free makeup/perfume samples online with no credit card signup?
walmart.com usually has samples. check often because it often changes.Where can I find free makeup/perfume samples online with no credit card signup?
lol yes that person above is absolutely right! my mom gets tons of stuff from walmart every single day. They send everything from perfume and makeup samples to food and house cleaner testers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs