Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is it weird that i feel really uncomfortable being around people when i have no makeup on..?

Or is it a normal thing, as a girl? if people come over randomly and I'm not ';ready'; i run to the bathroom and start doing my makeup. Sometimes i wonder how people can just walk around with not a dime of makeup on there face and be okay with it..Is it weird that i feel really uncomfortable being around people when i have no makeup on..?
No! Its completely normal, you are probably just used to wearing makeup, and you feel weird/';ugly'; without it. Most girls who wear makeup on a daily basis feel the same way, including me. It seems we only feel comfortable without it around family members, that live with you.





Hope I helped %26amp; Good Luck!





xoxo,


EricaIs it weird that i feel really uncomfortable being around people when i have no makeup on..?
Yeah that's totally normal, i'm not around many people without makeup, but when i am it's weird. I think almost all girls who normally wear makeup on a daily basis like being seen by people besides close family they live with w/out makeup on. Probably because most of us feel better about ourselves and how we look when we have makeup on.
it is normal i use to feel that way but too





until i started expirementing with makeup





-hope thsi helped!
It is called self confidence and it will come with age. 99% of women look better with makeup, but of you have self confidence you will be fine without makeup.
It's pretty normal. I always feel uncomfortable and self-conscious when i have no makeup on and people are around.
It just means you're use to makeup and low self esteem. I feel great with or without makeup.I'm just that damn good looking.
Don`t worry you might be used to be wearing makeup
It means you have a low self esteem. And yeah most girls do.





I only feel like that if I just woke up and my breathe smells like sh*t
I think it's normal, I'm the same way,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs