Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Red blemish around my nose.. how can i get rid of it? No makeup?

Im white, and a girl. Around the bottom of my nose and just going up is a red blemish, and it looks really bad. How can i cover it up or get rid of it without sugury, or makeup. The reason i say no makeup is because summer and my skin tone is always changing. Soo, how can i cover it up, or get rid of it? Thank you!!!!Red blemish around my nose.. how can i get rid of it? No makeup?
sudocremeRed blemish around my nose.. how can i get rid of it? No makeup?
use coverup that blends in with your skin. We all know people's skin tone changes in the summer but I think using no makeup at all is a poor excuse. It will go away in time. Use some acne face wash by Neutragena (it's a orange bottle) it worked really well for me.
I don't really understand the word blemish but maybe your skin is just dry and irritated? Use some creme on it with lot of fat in it and it should solve your problem.
Try using Vitamin E. It wont work overnight, but Vitamin E has helped me basically get rid of a few pretty gnarly scars. I have a friend who has a red spot on her forehead, and vitamin E helped her :)
Its probably acne. Just get some Clean and Clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs