Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm going into middle school and have no clue what makeup to wear. Help!!?

I have no clue what makeup to wear. My skin tone is pretty light, and I have freckles. I already have foundation and it's shade is ivory...So what makeup do I wear and how do I put it on? I want a look that isn't too-too much but definitely will show, with like, mascara and eyeliner and blush and foundation, etc. Please help!I'm going into middle school and have no clue what makeup to wear. Help!!?
Wear sparkly white eyeshadow with mascara and/or eyeliner with shiny lip gloss/chap stick. Don't wear blush or a lot of stuff on your face. It will cause pimples. And you don't need blush to look pretty unless you have like red marks on your skin. How to apply eyeliner : Pull lower eye lid down, draw with eyeliner pencil on part closest to eye. PS if your eyes water you did it wrong. How to apply mascara : Open eyes wide and don't blink. Use mascara stick on your eyelashes and go up while turning the stick. PS Don't touch your eyelashes for 1 minute and 30 seconds to let dry and don't rub eyes. How to apply lip gloss and eyeshadow : Pretty easy just brush it over the area it needs to be put on. PS let mascara dry before putting on eyeshadow.





-GinaI'm going into middle school and have no clue what makeup to wear. Help!!?
Ok I think I can definitely help you. When I went into middle school in sixth grade I didn't wear any makeup, because at my school whoever wore makeup in sixth grade was known to be stuck up and not very nice. However, a little eye shadow is cute. If you are going into seventh grade you can start experimenting with more makeup options. I have brown eyes and I use a green eyeliner which doesn't look like too much, but it looks really nice and pops my eyes. I use brown mascara as well. I never use foundation because most girls your age don't know how to apply it correctly and it ends up looking like it was caked on. So unless you have serious acne, I wouldn't recommend it. Use blush on the tops of your cheekbones to highlight them. Hope I helped!
light foundation (if you have crappy skin) concealer on zits, a little lip gloss, mascara, a little eyeshadow or a little eyeliner.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7h8WU71l…





school makeup look





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiyG0QECO…





how to do foundation





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdp_UAvA1…





how to do eyeliner.





lipgloss and mascara are easy, you'll figure it out.
your too young to wear makeup in my opinion at least wait until 8th grade well if u were to wear makeup keep it simple and natural looking use a powder in your skin tone of course instead of foundation it looks better and is better for your skin, wear a light colored blush and maybe a litle bit of mascara- clear or brown, i wouldnt reccomend eyeliner it looks unnatural use a nude colored eye shadow with shimmer just remember to keep it simple and natural looking seeing your so young and probably dont even need makeup
Okay here is what you should wear...





Foundation: Laura Geller---Balance and Brighten (Powder)


Laura Mercier---Liquid Foundation (Liqiud)


Blush: 100% Pure


Laura Geller----Blush and Brighten


Mascara: Tarte---Lights, Camera, Lashes


Benefit---Bad Gal


Tarte---Bottoms Up (Bottom Lash Mascara)


Eyelash Curler: Tarte


Eyeliner: Urban Decay 24/7


Makeup Forever


(Any color would work well)


Eye Shadow: Benefit Cream Shadows


(Any Color)


Lip Gloss: Philosophy has really nice kinds in tubes...they taste good too!





Hope this helps! Good luck in middle school!
Just use black or clear mascara, you can tell that it is there, but it isnt over done. You should also use a light yellow or silver eyeshadow. A light Pink blush and clear or light colored lipgloss wouldnt hurt. This way you can look natural, but still beautiful. I hope this helps :)
Well, foundation is no big deal just go to Macy's in the make-up section and ask them to get a foundation for you. Now eye make-up. This is my favorite part. haha; :D we;; its depeneds on your eye colorr. You want something that'll really bring your eyes out. Or just any colorr. If you want to know how to apply your make-up there are MANYYY videos on youtube on how to put make-up on.





Here's one where the make-up shows but its not too much :





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29FwNzFBB…








^^^ this girl is really good at make-up :)
haha make up isnt the thing u need to worry bout. first year in middle school is a pain i know im goin into 7th next year good luck withthe make up but trust me by the first week comes ull be busy with work not make up





honestly,~danielle~
Lipgloss and Mascara. That's all you need. Use a little bit of concealer if you get a pimple. You are really young, so you'd look ridiculous with any more makeup than that.
I would hope the school would not allow makeup at that age. Why would you want to look like a clown or a tramp when you can look like a healthy, cute, refreshing young lady?
Just wear some mascara and blush. Clear lipgloss would be cute too- go very light. I do not suggest wearing eyeliner, because in Middle School that would just look trashy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs