Thursday, June 24, 2010

GUYS do you prefer your woman with no makeup or makeup?

like the way she looks in the morning/at night when she washes her face.


would you rather women not wear it or put it on everyday?





i'm just a curious lil lady :).





basically completely facenaked or makeup?


on any girls i guess....i just said g/fs or wives b/c you'll more likely see them that way :)GUYS do you prefer your woman with no makeup or makeup?
A lady looks put together and polished with a little make up. No make up isn't pretty to me, unless you are in your teens. A nice polished look with just enough to enhance your natural beauty is perfect. I've been complimented by men on my flawless makeup, so I guess like the other person said, a lot of men don't know that it's makeup if it's done right.GUYS do you prefer your woman with no makeup or makeup?
Very little makeup if at all, but its seems that its what they want that matters...
What woman? You have to have one, first...
I prefer women who wear makeup, but not a ton. I like the classy look on women.
can make up
depends on how ugly she is
MY HUSBAND PREFERS ME WITH NO MAKEUP
Well as a woman I wear makeup only to social events like weddings, job interviews, and the first few dates with the same guy.


However day to day I dont typically wear makeup and my BF has no problem with that. The key is to wear makeup to get a BF but gradually as you date wear less makeup or none at all. Typically guys wont care if you arent wearing makeup. Because makeup only makes you slightly better looking. So a guy is either attracted to you or he isnt.
no make up that she no fake
no make up lip gloss is acceptable with eye shawdow but thst about it i prefer natural beauty
i like little or none. three reasons. 1. shows confidence in the girl, very important 2. if she is pretty, she don't need it anyway. 3.it's fresher, better for her skin
Little or none. Makeup stands out to me. It's OK for the camera but in person it looks so phony, like a badly fitting toupee.
VERY little. A little eyeliner is nice, lipstick... but it's really not necessary. She's beautiful with it, and without it.
All natural 4 me. Who wants to b with a girl who lies? Wearin makeup is bascially lieing aint it bcuz it depicts who they truly are not. idk thats imo, but in the end their looks r irrelevant after all we live a life in a 365 day halloween costume (too bad they dont give candy everyday grrr) where our true identity lies within and THATS! what matters most. Isnt that what got us into a relationship at first?





Enjoy the rest of ur day:)
no makeup





or a little but not too much or theyll seem slutty
my husband likes it either way, he likes how I do my makeup and I barely wear any at all... personally, I never want to be that lady that looks completely different with makeup on than off... its like a mask for some women.





I look how I look, I am not trying to cover up my face, but I just use a little mascara and cover up... as far as I know, my husband always tells me he likes how I do my makeup.





When I wake up in the morning with no makeup, he doesn't jump in horror or look the other way... so I assume, he doesn't mind. lol.
I prefer no make up- I want to see the woman as she is. You will find that most men feel the same way.
All the guys are going to say no make-up..... that's because with the neutral type make ups popular today they can't tell when women are wearing it!
facenaked
None at all. I like them to be natural the way God made them.
my wife can wear no make up and look beautiful. On the other hand, my sister needs it. So either way, it depends on how it looks also.
the hotter with less makeup.....the better
I like it when my girls wear makeup but I like even more when they actually know how to put it on right so that it looks like she is just looking great tonight, not that she is wearing makeup.
  • heart rate monitor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    dogs