Thursday, June 24, 2010

Guys: what do you prefer on a girl -- no makeup, moderate makeup, alot of makeup?

very little or none, i like natural beauty and girls who wear a lot of makeup turn me off cuz they seem like fake.Guys: what do you prefer on a girl -- no makeup, moderate makeup, alot of makeup?
Great question, I have always wondered what guy thought about girl wearing makeup, I glad to see here in your survey question that they don't mind a little bit of makeup.. Guys that's cool b/c we girls love to wear makeup it makes us feel really girlie girl.Guys: what do you prefer on a girl -- no makeup, moderate makeup, alot of makeup?
im a girl but thanks for asking that question because i wonder that a lot. if i was a guy, i would say moderate. i usually wear just a little bit.
Moderate makeup with no makeup a close second. A lot of makeup makes a girl look cheap.
I'm a girl, but still, no makeup! All natural looks best.





Even though I wear some makeup... on account of my red blotchy skin. (It's my Irish side!) I'd rather not have to wear makeup.
Just no makeup/moderate makeup.
moderate makeup
Moderate makeup.
Moderate without a doubt.
Either no makeup or moderate makeup.





VIVA LA RAZA!
nothing or a moderate amount dont overdo it youll look like a clown/dragqueen
nothing, nothing at all.
no makeup!!!!


girls who wear makeup are just trying to cover their ugly faces
none


if make up then their high maintenance
no make up/mabe a tiny bit
no make up /or little bit cause it makes me think their fake

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs