Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have a tattoo on my upper chest I want to hide for a company pool party, can I hide with no makeup?

NO WAY show your personality off!!!!! be your self Now if tattoo is a bad one, one you don't like then get it covered with one you like!!!!


there is a way to get it removed tho, if you want i don't suggest getting it removed some times they don't get it all off. You get stuck with spots that stay and some that comes off.I have a tattoo on my upper chest I want to hide for a company pool party, can I hide with no makeup?
I do too.. You go girl.. How far up? What about a zip up shirt? Or just be yourself and let it show. They should like you no matter what.I have a tattoo on my upper chest I want to hide for a company pool party, can I hide with no makeup?
wear a higher necked bathing suit.
just don't get drunk and take off you top like last time
get a swimsuit that covers it og put on a towel over it or if any1 asks some1 put a fake tatoo on ya if U have children tell them while U were sleeping put the tatoo there. Maybe some waterproof makeup. also it don't matter wat they think. Hope It Helps
Why do you want to hide it?.....I have one also on my chest and almost everyone I know knosw about it. But even if they didnt. I chose to get it there and I'm not ashamed that I have it. I dont know of anything that will hide it other than makeup....Good luck
BABY...WHY HIDE A PIECE OF ART ON YOUR BEAUTIFUL SKIN JUST FOR SOME SUITS AT THE POOL!!! BE YOURSELF
Keep yer shirt on...
don't they will think it is sexy
you probably should have thought about times like these before you got the tattoo
Why? DOn't. It's you and you express yourself in the way you want. Be yourself. Unless you have some really bad things written up there LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dogs